We are in the process of creating a bank of project case studies to highlight the transformational impact of EU funding under the PEACE IV and INTERREG VA Programmes. These are in addition to the case studies featured in our Corporate Magazine Your EU, which can be accessed here.
As the programmes move forward, and are implemented in full, we will add to these case studies to help give you a better picture of what difference the funding is making. See below the different objectives under each programme and the types of projects they support.
PEACE IV Programme
- Shared Education projects - bringing together children from different communities in an educational setting.
- Children & Young People projects - helping to support vulnerable young people on a cross-community and cross-border basis.
- Shared Space projects - creating shared, neutral spaces which bring people together.
- Building Positive Relations projects - which help combat racism, sectarianism and prejudice.
- Local Authority Action Plans – Building Positive Relations at a local level.
INTERREG VA Programme
- Environmental projects - which protected and safeguard our shared natural environment.
- Research & Innovation projects - which support cross-border economic growth and development.
- Health & Social Care projects - which are helping to improve the health of citizens on a cross-border basis.
- Sustainable Transport projects - which are helping reduce carbon emissions through different transport options.