IA 2.3 PEACEPLUS Programmes Areas Skills Development Pre-Application
THE JUNCTION12 Beechvalley WayDungannonBT70 1BS
This Investment Area will support area-based approaches, designed to address evidenced skills gaps, which will result in increased productivity and employment and higher levels of cross-border labour mobility.
Prior to the funding call for the new PEACEPLUS Programme, the SEUPB is holding a pre-application support workshop under Investment Area 2.3: Programme Area Skills Development.
2.3 Programme Area Skills Development key objective is to address existing and emerging skills gaps, leading to equal access to inclusive and quality services and increasing cross-border labour mobility.
12:00pm: Networking Lunch
PEACEPLUS Investment Area 2.3 Programme Skills Development. Preliminary guidance to help potential applicants.
This workshop will:
- Explain the requirements of Investment Area 2.3 and some of the details that are likely to be included within the call including: types of project activities expected, area of impact, the outputs for the people concerned.
- Outline the key Policy areas of relevance in Ireland, hear from – Ian McKenna – Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science.
- Outline the key Policy areas of relevance in Northern Ireland, hear from Graeme Wilkinson – Department for the Economy.
- Outline the key components of a strong application including EU funding requirements, and project management.
- Set out how to complete a Concept Note to receive feedback prior to submission of an application.
- Provide a Q&A opportunity for those in attendance.
A Concept Note, captures high-level details of a project idea.
Any organisation interested in becoming a Lead Partner under Investment Area 2.3 may express their interest by completing and returning this Concept Note. The Concept Note does not form part of the formal application process. Instead, it has been put in place to help guide potential applicants to strengthen their application (should they decide to make one) and to help with a smoother project implementation process in the event of funding being awarded.
Forms should be submitted no later than 5pm on August 3rd 2023.
The sooner you complete and return the form, the sooner you will be able to access pre-application support which may help you in project development activity.
Recording of workshop
Open Funding Calls and Application Support
Funding calls are now open under the PEACEPLUS Programme, click here to find out more about the open calls.
Online support and guidance for completing your application is available on our new PEACEPLUS Support Portal. This includes how-to guides and videos to help you throughout the application process.
If no call has been opened yet for the Investment Area you are interested in, please visit our Pre-Application support page. Before each PEACEPLUS funding call opens the SEUPB will hold a pre-application support workshop for each Investment Area. Recordings of these workshops and information on future workshops will be published in the Pre-Application section.
Potential Partners Notice Board
Would you like to include your details on this web page as part of a Potential Partner Notice Board? In doing so you are confirming consent for the details you provide to be made publicly available via the SEUPB website. Please note that all personal data you provide to the SEUPB will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
If you want to use the ‘Potential Partner’ Notice Board facility please supply your details below: