The successful applicant will be required to;
- Implement a multi-channel communications strategy for the SEUPB and the EU funding programmes it is responsible for.
- Take the lead and advise the Chief Executive and Senior Management Team on all matters relating to reputation management and crisis communications.
- Promote the outputs, results and impact of the EU funding programmes managed by the SEUPB to a diverse range of stakeholders, on a cross-border basis.
- Lead the SEUPB’s Communications Team in the successful delivery of all digital marketing, advertising, event management, media and PR communication activities.
- To provide advice and guidance to funded projects in order to ensure that they meet all relevant EU communication regulations.
- To provide an effective and efficient service to respond to ministerial, departmental and political representative queries from the NI Executive and the Irish Government.
- To deliver an internal communications strategy for the SEUPB.
- To manage the SEUPB’s communications budget and ensure that all expenditure is within agreed limits.
- To procure and effectively manage all communication consultant and supplier contracts